It’s Wednesday which means we get to play “What is Mr. E Signing?”
That’s correct! Mr E is signing “STOP”. This is such a great sign to use with your children as they grow and explore. We will ask Miss K to “STOP” when she starts touching plants, or wanting to put something in her mouth that doesn’t belong there. This sign can also replace where one may use the word/sign “NO”.
7 Fun Activities to Do in Saskatoon during the Easter (March Break)!
1. Join the Saskatoon Public Library for fun and free event http://goo.gl/uyugcX
2. Vanscoy Multiple 4-H Club Petting Zoo at Lawson Heights Mall http://www.mallatlawsonheights.com/events
3. Nature Walk along our beautiful river bank
4. Create an egg sensory bin
5. Put on your PJ’s and have a dance party!
6. Blow bubbles and sign/sing with your little ones
7. Visit the Easter Bunny at Market Mall or Lawson Heights Mall
Each Wednesday, we have an ASL sign of the week! What is Mr. E signing?
This sign can be read different ways! The first one is “gentle” and the other is “clean”. Two wonderful signs to start using with your little one!
My Smart Hands Saskatoon is pleased to be selling Handcrafted Felt Board Play for toddlers and preschoolers. Each kit had stories and rhyming ideas to keep this activity full of signing and fun.
We will also be announcing our winter 2016 schedule with a special for those families registering at the @saskatoonfamilyexpo
These are a great way to assist in developing language, increased vocabulary and communication skills! Not to mention another fun way to bring baby sign language into your day to day activities.
2 sets for $25
1 set for $15
Until Christmas: Reindeer set is just $12.50!!